List your Mismatched/Spare Parts HERE

Pirates with Ben – About Pirates CSG Pirates CSG Forums Pirates CSG List your Mismatched/Spare Parts HERE

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mechavelli 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ben
    Keymaster

This is the thread to list your spare parts.  If you have half of a ship (only card 2/2 for example), or a bunch of random stuff, please list it here.  Each person can have one post in this thread for their “spare parts haves and wants”.  I will edit this post here with my list once I confirm everything.

Robert
    Participant

I have the stats part of the James Madison and the Death Wind from OE, would love to complete them 🙁

Ben
    Keymaster

I have the stats part of the James Madison and the Death Wind from OE, would love to complete them

I have James Madison card 2/2!  No Death Wind 2/2 though.  Do you have any other extras yet?

Robert
    Participant

I have about 3 complete Batavian Bats and El Duques haha

Ben
    Keymaster

I have about 3 complete Batavian Bats and El Duques haha

Cool.  I wouldn’t be opposed to having another one of either of those, but it’s not necessarily going to be worth doing a 1 for 1 trade.  I’ll check to see if I have a full extra Death Wind.

Mechavelli
    Participant

I have parts 2 and 3 of the HMS Bretwalda and the faceplate of the Pequod. I got them in a DJC pack and I was so bummed that I got them instead of a working ship! Especially since the Bretwalda would have been fun to use…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.