The Random Topic Thread

Tagged: 

This topic contains 44 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Ben 3 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Ben
    Keymaster

Signed up for Teespring and now you can get some Pirates CSG shirts!  😀

There’s a wide variety of colors and types, and I plan to keep adding stuff to the store in the near future.

Ben
    Keymaster

Hit the “Subscribe” link to the upper right of “Pirates CSG” towards the top of the main forum page to get notified when new threads are posted!

Xerecs
    Participant

Hey cool, Pirate merch! Hopefully you don’t get shutdown by any legal hullaballoo.

Ben
    Keymaster

Hey cool, Pirate merch! Hopefully you don’t get shutdown by any legal hullaballoo.

Derp.  I’m the type of person to just completely forget about that.  Maybe I’ll get arrested for being a real “pirate”.  XD

I did try making a “serious collector” shirt with all of the different pack artwork on it, but Teespring took it down quickly.  So maybe the first shirt will also get hit.  At some point it’s hard to care, and there comes a point where I’d rather push boundaries than sit around for years without trying stuff.

Ed
    Participant

Those are some great shirts!

Ben
    Keymaster

Those are some great shirts!

Thanks!  A fun little experiment for now.  I hope the quality comes out okay if anyone buys any.  I’m thinking I might have to get one for myself.  🙂

Xerecs
    Participant

The shits are cool, but who gets the money? TeeSpring, a third party, you?

Ben
    Keymaster

The shits are cool, but who gets the money? TeeSpring, a third party, you?

Your lack of “r” is getting amusing lol.

I get some profit on the sales because it’s a Teespring store I created.  They must make some money as well, but I don’t know if there’s another party that can make money too.

Ed
    Participant

*puts hands in pockets and anxiously looks around* I ALSO DONT KNOW IF THERE IS A 3RD PARTY…

Xerecs
    Participant

Your lack of “r” is getting amusing lol.

Ah crud, I totally didn’t see that until just now. 😀

Anyway, cool. I don’t think I’d do that until I had built up a following on YT.

Ben
    Keymaster

Anyway, cool. I don’t think I’d do that until I had built up a following on YT.

Yeah, the youtube default description is pretty much the only place I’m advertising it right now, and I think I’ll keep it that way in case I might get in trouble.  XD

(I’m also kinda skeptical of how much bigger I can grow my YT subscriber fan base, since I’ve made and promoted a TON of videos since summer 2017 and the game is not remotely popular in the first place)

Ben
    Keymaster

After he liked my Instagram post a few years back, today I sent PotC actor Martin Klebba (Marty) his crew card from the PotC set along with an unopened pack from the set!  😀

Ben
    Keymaster

Here’s a nightmare custom ability.  Massive headaches would ensue: Once per turn, roll a d6. On a 6 your opponent cannot give their ships free actions on their next turn.

I think this falls under the “just don’t” category.  XD

Ben
    Keymaster

This is why I love the internet.  Today alone I have messaged and gotten responses from Woelf, Holofernes, and Tiffany O’Brien.  I also got in contact with Piranha (Tony Vigil, the original Rules Arbitrator) within the past week.    😀

Now we just need more people posting on the Forum!  ^

Ben
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.