Introduce Yourself! Join the Crew!

Pirates with Ben – About Pirates CSG Pirates CSG Forums Pirates CSG Introduce Yourself! Join the Crew!

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 186 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Keymaster

Unfortunately due to life trials, my collection was stolen and lost, and I forgot about the game as life went on.

Someone out there doing some real pirating!  O_O

was crestfallen to learn that WizKids went down into the Drink, and are in the firm clutches of none other than Davy Jones himself.

What a great way to put it!  XD

I am very excited to be able to play this game, and will likely spend most of this winter by my woodstove, playing Pirates with a glass of Havana rum in one hand, and a cigar in the other.

That sounds awesome, what area are you located in?

Thank ye Admiral Ben, and everyone else who is keeping this excellent game alive! Cheers!

Huzzah and thank you for coming aboard!

Andrew
    Participant

Hey Ben, I live up in Ontario in Canada. We’re about an hour and a half (give or take) North East of Ottawa.

My wife and I both work for the Canadian Coast Guard (out of Ottawa), so we have a solid appreciation for everything nautical. I particularly have a near fetish for everything nautical, resulting in a number of my tattoos, jewelry, and home décor being very “piratey”. Most of my favorite movies are all pirate themed or nautical in one way or another too. Some of these titles include “the Fog” (John Carpenter one of course), “Master and Commander”, “20,000 Leagues Under the Sea” (hence my motivation to get Nemo and the Nautilus, and a few other mercs for my gaming activity), and “Treasure Island”, to name a few. Oh and obviously the Pirates of the Caribbean movies are great fun too.

When we’re at the family cottage, we can be seen flying a Jolly Roger from the back of the Pontoon boat when we’re going around on the lake. You can see some pictures of this on my Instagram (and my banner photo here, of course).

Anyways, thanks for having me aboard. Yarr!

Chester
    Participant

Greeting, Just found and organized my collection and found that I still had many unpunched ships that are now needing a new home. My punched fleet is complete enough that I’m looking to pass along the unpunched.

BenSten
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’ve recently gotten back into Pirates CSG and have a pretty decent sized collection. I’m trying to get some of my friends to learn how to play it too :). I’ll probably be lurking in the forums and asking a few questions here and there!

Xerecs

Welcome to the crew! While you lurk, consider joining the facebook groups and check out the discord server!

Ben
    Keymaster

I particularly have a near fetish for everything nautical, resulting in a number of my tattoos, jewelry, and home décor being very “piratey”.

@commodore-starbuck
    : Nice, makes sense that this game is perfect for you then!

When we’re at the family cottage, we can be seen flying a Jolly Roger from the back of the Pontoon boat when we’re going around on the lake.

Neat, I grew up with some summers at Skaneateles Lake in New York but didn’t see enough of those flags!  (though I must have seen some at Alexandria Bay).

@alanere
    : Welcome aboard matey!

@stonetwig
    : Glad to have ye aboard the ship!

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 186 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.