How Rare of South China Sea Packs?

Pirates with Ben – About Pirates CSG Pirates CSG Forums Pirates CSG How Rare of South China Sea Packs?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Fitzroy_McCandless
    Participant

I recently made a great find, several dozen sealed South China Sea boosters. I have been looking for reasonable lots of them for a while and I know they are rare but exaxtly how rare I’m not sure. What have been you all’s experience with searching for South China Sea packs?

Ben
    Keymaster

I recently made a great find, several dozen sealed South China Sea boosters. I have been looking for reasonable lots of them for a while and I know they are rare but exaxtly how rare I’m not sure. What have been you all’s experience with searching for South China Sea packs?

SCS is the rarest expansion for packs and correspondingly the most expensive.  There are usually expensive single packs on eBay for $10+ but finding a bunch in a lot is rare.  There was a foreign site selling them not long ago but some folks said they ended up selling most or all of their stock to DAcardworld.

Fitzroy_McCandless
    Participant

There are usually expensive single packs on eBay for $10+ but finding a bunch in a lot is rare.

Ok cool, out of the 32 I was able to find I recieved almost all of the Jade Rebellion ships (including several 6 masters) and most of their named crew. That and I went through the list and was able to get 85% of the whole expansion. I’ve never had any Jade Rebellion ships so it was pretty exciting for me to make this find.

Ben
    Keymaster

Ok cool, out of the 32 I was able to find I recieved almost all of the Jade Rebellion ships (including several 6 masters) and most of their named crew. That and I went through the list and was able to get 85% of the whole expansion. I’ve never had any Jade Rebellion ships so it was pretty exciting for me to make this find.

That is awesome!!  SCS is one of the best sets and one of my favorites.  The Jades are a really cool minor faction.  The big lot of SCS I got in late 2014 was one of the biggest Pirates purchases I’ve done, but I don’t regret it at all.

Fitzroy_McCandless
    Participant

That is awesome!!  SCS is one of the best sets and one of my favorites.  The Jades are a really cool minor faction.  The big lot of SCS I got in late 2014 was one of the biggest Pirates purchases I’ve done, but I don’t regret it at all.

Easily my biggest purchase for pirates as well but I think it was well worth it, I have two games planned this weekend so I’ll be trying them out.

Ben
    Keymaster

Easily my biggest purchase for pirates as well but I think it was well worth it, I have two games planned this weekend so I’ll be trying them out.

Awesome!  Feel free to post about the games in Battle Reports.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.