Custom Islands and Terrain

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ed 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ben
    Keymaster

In this thread we can share tips, tools, and any other aspects of island/terrain creation.  You can see most of my stuff in the last part of my Custom Stuff page.

I was inspired to restart this thread after seeing these creations.

Ed
    Participant

I made 2 3d icebergs made out of foam and i love them but they made me realize that my carry case didn’t have much room for terrain that isn’t flat. Since then I’ve been using any cardboard, cardstock or flat colored piece of trash.

Ben
    Keymaster

Since then I’ve been using any cardboard, cardstock or flat colored piece of trash.

Interesting!  To make islands, or icebergs?

I agree that custom islands and terrain can be extremely difficult to transport very much, between the size and fragility.  I’ve “traveled” with a separate box of terrain equally as large as the box I use for all the rest of the Pirates stuff.

Ed
    Participant

I have made several fogs(white cardboard) and lots of sargosso with varied green cardboard(my favorite of which is a green river with a croc floating in it…its from the back of a halloween cereal box)

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  Ed.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.