Reply To: Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!)

Pirates with Ben – About Pirates CSG Pirates CSG Forums Pirates CSG Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!) Reply To: Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!)

Jonathan Bowen
Participant

Good evening, everyone

Tonight’s post is exceedingly late, but I finally have some pieces from Seas of Doom with flavor text! ?????
Also @Ben: Did a piece that I made inspire one of yours? (at least name-wise) ?? *is happy*

Anyway, on to the primary focus of this post:
I present to you, the French from Pirates: The Seas of Doom!!

Relevant Keywords

Repeating Guns: When this ship is given a shoot action, you may declare that she is using repeating guns. If all cannons hit during that shoot action, each cannon may shoot again. (This action does not count towards the two action limit) For each cannon that misses on its second shot, eliminate one mast or cargo from this ship.

World-Hater: This ship gets plus one to her cannon rolls against any ship of a different nationality.

1. Tempête Sombre
Masts: 4
Cannons: 2L,3L,3L,2L
Cargo: 3
Base Move: L
Ability: Repeating Guns. World-Hater.

Flavor: A new kind of warship, the Dark Tempest was made for the express purpose of ensuring French dominance on the high seas.

2. Le Revenant
Masts: 5
Cannons: 3L,2S,2S,2S,3L
Cargo: 4
Base Move: L
Ability: Pirate ships get -1 to their cannon rolls against this ship.

Flavor: When a French merchant vessel found the Revenant, she was dismasted and beached on an island that did not appear on any map. Knowing her history as a pirate vessel, she was salvaged and is now used to trick unsuspecting pirates into sailing within firing range.

I have no idea when I will post again, but I hope I can squeeze something in tomorrow.
Until next post
-J. W. Darkhurst