Reply To: Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!)

Pirates with Ben – About Pirates CSG Pirates CSG Forums Pirates CSG Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!) Reply To: Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!)

Jonathan Bowen
Participant

@Ben, So leave him as-is for now then? Or go with Xerecs’s idea about him?

@Xerecs
, Maybe something like “When this ship hits another ship you chose what mast is eliminated”?

Hello everyone!
We have reached the last post of Spanish from the Seas of Doom!

Relevant Keywords:

Reverse Captain: After completing a shoot action, this ship may move as a free action.

Repeating Guns: When this ship is given a shoot action, you may declare that she is using repeating guns. If all cannons hit during that shoot action, each cannon may shoot again. (This action does not count towards the two action limit) For each cannon that misses on its second shot, eliminate one mast or cargo from this ship.

Armed Merchant: Once per turn, as a free action, one of this ship’s canons may shoot at one enemy target in range. This shot cannot have its range or rank increased. (A captain crew is not needed for this action)

+1 Gold Bonus: One of this ship’s treasures is worth +1 gold when she docks at your home island.

18. La Luz de la Luna
Masts: 4
Cannons: 3S, 4L, 4L, 3S
Cargo: 4
Base Move: S+S
Ability: Schooner. Armed Merchant. +1 Gold Bonus.

Flavor: Sister ship to the Luz Del Sol, the Luna is a larger and often more successful merchant vessel, always bringing back exceptionally valuable goods.

19. La Corona Dorada
Masts: 4
Cannons: 3L, 3S, 3S, 3L
Cargo: 2
Base Move: S+S
Ability: Repeating Guns.
Link: Capitán Daniel de la Vega

Flavor: Commanded by Capitán de la Vega, La Corona Dorada is a heavily armed gunship, requiring a small, yet expertly trained crew to make her a fearsome foe.

20. Capitán Daniel de la Vega
Ability: Loyal: Spain. Captain. Reverse Captain
Link: La Corona Dorada

Flavor: Ever since his rise to command, Daniel de la Vega has been questioned about his name, and whether he is a descendant of the master blacksmith, Joaquin Vega. He has neither denied nor affirmed these questions, preferring to let his actions create his own legacy.

And that finishes the Spanish from Seas of Doom! I will likely take a brief-ish hiatus, as classes have started up for me again, and I still need to create Flavor text for both the French, Mercenaries, and other previous pieces. I expect that my next post will likely consist of a combination of re-worded and/or otherwise variatingly retconned pieces, including added Flavor Text. I honestly don’t know when I will post again, but I can only hope it will be sooner rather than later.

As always, leave your thoughts, comments, questions and concerns below, and I will get to them as soon as I can.

Until next post,
J. W. Darkhurst