Reply To: Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!)

Pirates with Ben – About Pirates CSG Pirates CSG Forums Pirates CSG Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!) Reply To: Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!)

Ben
Keymaster

Flavor text kinda makes me want to see the Bilnami as a Junk.  not very good cannons, but decent speed and a built in explorer, all for the cheap cost of 10 points. I think I’d toss on a helmsman and be done with her, she’s perfect for 40-50 point games.

Good points!  The cannons average out to rank-3 which isn’t terrible.  I feel like she’s slightly worse but similar to the East Wind – a potential low-cargo hybrid that isn’t awesome but gets overlooked.  Surprised you didn’t react to the Rage of Atlantis (no problem, just figured you’d find it interesting); I may just make her Cursed.

Le Triomphe de la Reine
Type: Ship
Faction Affiliation: French
Rarity: U
Point Value: 17
Number of Masts: 4
Cargo Space: 2
Base Move: S+S
Cannons: 2S-3L-2S-3L
Ability: Once per turn you may give one French game piece within S of this ship +1 to its cannon rolls.
Link: Any French named crew

Flavor text: The Queen’s Triumph is a pure warship meant to restore glory to the throne of France. She performs well in good weather conditions, consistently outgunning her enemies thus far. As part of a battle group she boosts morale among the men.

Historical Custom of the Day #410

Charles Bellamy
Pirate
Crew
2 points
Ability: This ship gets +1 to her d6 rolls when she’s within S of a friendly Pirate fort. If this ship is within S of a storm when this ship is given a move action, she gets +S to her base move.

You can find my custom sets here: Pirates of the Age of Sail and Pirates of the Epic Seas