Reply To: Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!)

Pirates with Ben – About Pirates CSG Pirates CSG Forums Pirates CSG Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!) Reply To: Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!)

Jonathan Bowen
Participant

Before I begin this super late post: Yes, Ben, the ability from my last post about the Aguas Revueltas was about boarding ??
I was just being a bit of a derp at the time of typing/posting ???
Now onto the topic of tonight!

Hello, all! For tonight, I’ve got a couple of Spanish crew from Seas of Doom.

Relevant Keywords:

Reroll: Once per turn, you may reroll any die roll you make for this ship; you must use the second die roll result

World-Hater: This ship gets plus one to her cannon rolls against any ship of a different nationality.

EA: Once per turn, roll a d6. On a 5-6, give this ship an extra action.

16. Isabél Santana
Ability: Reroll. World-Hater.
Link: Andres Santana

Flavor: One of Roberto Santana’s grandchildren, Isabél is a brilliant military tactician. Much to her immense displeasure, only her brother seems to appreciate her skills and intellect.

17. Ándres Santana
Ability: Captain. EA.
Link: Isabel Santana

Flavor: Grandson to Roberto Santana, and the older brother of Isabél Santana, Ándres has received countless accolades and endless recognition for victories he insists wouldn’t have been possible without his uncredited younger sister.

I have been considering swapping Ándres Santana’s EA with SAT(Once per turn, before you give this ship an action, roll a d6. On a 5-6, this ship may be given the Same Action Twice). On this I ask your opinions. If I make the change, I will also drop his point cost to 6 instead of 8. Let me know what you think of this idea and of the two crew as they are. Leave comments, questions, and concerns, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Until next post,
-J. W. Darkhurst