Reply To: Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!)

Pirates with Ben – About Pirates CSG Pirates CSG Forums Pirates CSG Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!) Reply To: Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!)

Xerecs

I don’t think Krahnzi works. At a minimum I think the rolls should be cut in half (1-3 no effect, 4-6 have effects), it’s a very OP crew. Artaka is cool though.

Yeah….. I was looking at him again as I posted him. I’m thinking that I’ll loose his ability to eliminate masts, and just keep has cancelling ability. OP he may be, but I’ve worded him such that he would affect friendly ships as well.

Your 10 master combo is good, but to me it feels too similar to the Baochuan/Zheng He.

Well…… That was the point of the Okoto/Ekimu. I didn’t want to be too crazy off the bat. 😀 Speaking of tens though……

Bone Hunter
Mercenary
Masts: 10
Cargo: 7
Cannons: 2S-2S-3L-3L-4L-4L-3L-3L-2S-2S
Movement: S+S
Ability: Mercenary. Junk. Dories. Link: Fero

Flavor: Commanded by Fero, the Bone Hunter houses a collection of Ionic rebels, exiles, and deserters. All of them bitter and resentful to the Ionics in some way shape or form. Fero has given them an opportunity to vent their frustrations and anger, and maybe make some money along the way.

Fero
Mercenary
Ability: Ex-Patriot. Hostile: Ionic. EA.

Flavor: Fero attempted to desert from the navy, but was caught and sentenced to hang. However, he escaped from his cell and made his way into the ranks of the mercenaries. Nemo has given him free reign over operations concerning the Ionics. After all, who better to hunt them than one of them?

EA- Once per turn roll a d6. On a 5-6 this ship may be given an extra action.