Reply To: Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!)

Pirates with Ben – About Pirates CSG Pirates CSG Forums Pirates CSG Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!) Reply To: Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!)

Jonathan Bowen
Participant

Hello, thanks for the feedback! 🙂

@xerecs
: I see your point and I was considering changing it to read “Ability text on Cursed ships and crew cannot affect this ship.”

@Ben: Yes, Repeating Guns is risky, but I made it like that both for balancing purposes, and because i figured that whatever form of repeating guns existing at this time would still be a prototype, and therefore risky to use. I see your point about the wording at the end and I can change that, no problem. As for the Gil-Adriel, it can be made cheaper. Let me know what you think about the rewording above as well. I can drop the “Actions are not abilities” part also. I just figured there would be someone who would interpret the ability to include actions as well.

Did “bolding” the item names help make it easier to read them? Should I post the pieces one at a time, or continue posting them in groups of five? Let me know what looks best so I can post the next item or group later today 🙂

-J. W. Darkhurst