The eBay Sales thread

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 135 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Keymaster

If you can afford the sticker shock, there is complete sets galore right now.  After selling complete sets of DJC and OE for $500 each, this seller has CC, BC, and Caribbean available.  Classic community member relvar99 has CC and FN up in addition to some other rare stuff.

Ben
    Keymaster

Not too much up right now, but the Shui Xian has been setting all kinds of records for herself lately.  She went for $79 not too long ago, and just sold for $117.50!  Her average auction price is up to $37.21.  The GF9 ship has stabilized, consistently going for between $10 and $20 lately.

Ben
    Keymaster

Huge lot with 500+ ships including the Zeus and Baochuan!

Xerecs

Jeez, that is a huge lot of stuff.

Lukas
    Participant

i bought shui xian + celtic fury for 100 S together, ebay instant buy 🙂

so i think was a nice deal

Jack
    Participant

Managed to get my hands on four packs of Crimson Coast. For some reason I never collected very much from that pack, despite it containing a bunch of great ships and crew I’ve always wanted. Crossing my fingers for some beautiful French ships of the line or the Deliverance.

Jack
    Participant

I also managed to win an auction selling La Ville de Paris, Le Soleil Royale, Mademoiselle Josephine Godiva, and Vicomtesse Angelique Richelieu. My very strong French fleet grows stronger!

Ben
    Keymaster

What is going on??  Stuff going for 3x+ original MSRP.

Ben
    Keymaster

Bunch of solid auctions up… including both island/terrain sets, PotC SR packkraken lot, and some of the PotC SE ships.

Ben
    Keymaster

Auctions including sealed packs up for grabs… Guichuan already at $157.50 with almost a week left.

Ben
    Keymaster

Near-complete set of MI.  Just not seeing the LE’s and the actual MiaB pack.

Ben
    Keymaster

This seller has a factory set of RV along with a few other things.

Ben
    Keymaster

Thinking this one will go for over $100.  My predictions have consistently been too low this year, so let’s say $465 then.  XD

Ben
    Keymaster

Beware of eBay listings that appear to sell 24 packs of MI, but you only receive 1 pack.

Ben
    Keymaster

Among other things there are full booster boxes of CC, RV, and BC!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 135 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.