Reply To: Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!)

Pirates with Ben – About Pirates CSG Pirates CSG Forums Pirates CSG Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!) Reply To: Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!)

Ben
Keymaster

I always assumed that the “2 masts on roll of a 6” ability (and others like it, ex. “double range of cannons but must hit on 6”) only hit on a natural roll of a 6. So regardless of modifiers added. Is this specified in the Code?

You could check; the Code is on the homepage of my site here.  Don’t mean to be harsh but I’m tired of looking things up for people that are VERY easy to find/search.  (though if you’re on a phone let me know if you can’t get files from the site up since mobile can get funky)

Page 43 has the info, saying that modifiers still work.  The “natural 6” was a mistake and I’ve seen some in the community in the past fighting for it to be the case, but that’s not how it’s supposed to work.

-The text for some ships with this ability refers to a “natural six”. The word “natural” should be ignored; this ability is treated the same for all ships that have it, and the roll can be modified.

Thanks for checking out my customs!