The non-eBay Sales & Trades thread

Pirates with Ben – About Pirates CSG Pirates CSG Forums Pirates CSG The non-eBay Sales & Trades thread

Viewing 25 posts - 181 through 205 (of 205 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Keymaster

Looks like a decent deal for Spanish Main on Mercari.

Tonytonetone92
    Participant

My wants have been the same since 2006, Jade Rebellion Generic crew. Specifically 109 Captain (x7), 115 Helmsman (x8), 121 Musketeer (x4), 128 Cannoneer (x3), 129 Oarsmen (x2) and 130 Shipwright (x3). If only I had a love for a more acquirable nationality. Any Captain Whitebeards out there with any amount in their collection that savvy an accord?

Ben
    Keymaster

A short buying survey to help me determine what products to offer: Pirates CSG Buying Survey

Thanks for any feedback!

Ben
    Keymaster

As you probably know by now, The Store at Pirates with Ben is open.  😀  I’ve put it on the main menu just to the right of Forum, and I’m adding new products nearly every week.

6 Masted Junks are the latest ship type available!

6 Masted Junk model

Ben
    Keymaster

10 Masted Junks now available at The Store!

Zeus

Carlsmith
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I somehow managed to stumble over a big box of these I had from years ago (time flies!). I got a bit nostalgic and managed to find this place. Thankfully kid me kept everything safe and organized.

One of the things I never managed as a kid was to get a bunch of subs and junks, both of which I thought were the coolest thing ever as a kid. If anyone here has some they want to sell, I’d love to buy them. Even if they’re considered “bad” or whatever in terms of gameplay, it’s all the same to me. Of course, if you have any of the really nice ones like Grand Temple (Brit or JR), Hai Peng, the other 6 mast junks, etc., I’d love to talk about buying those too.

Please send me a DM or reply or whatever, and I’ll try to get back to you ASAP.

Chester
    Participant

>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wt_WVRWkSL1GwLOGzkHUSLK5XmExX78y/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=106527260626920283574&rtpof=true&sd=true

Believe this is the most complete and accurate listing. I have tried removing everything after each trade I made but can verify before we make a deal if there is a specific something you’re looking for. make an offer and can be all yours. all unpunched and looking for a new home its about 5 oceans edge boxes maybe six.

Chester
    Participant

Are you interested in built ships or only unpunched ships? Know I have one of the big junks that I think was glow in the dark built and some smaller ones. Would have to check about deck plates. And I probably have some others unbuilt see my other post for the google docs.

Carlsmith
    Participant

Hi Chester,

I’d definitely be interested. I have no preference to punched vs unpunched, so long as they aren’t broken or beaten up too badly. As to offers, I have no clue what they’re worth these days. My price knowledge ends with “I used to buy the packs that came in a wrapper for $2 with my chore money.” I’m sure you (or someone else here) could enlighten me. The big 10 mast junks were awesome as a kid. I happen to have Baochuan, which I managed to get with endless saving as a kid and double the endless begging to be driven to a convention.

Just let me know what you’re interested in selling (assuming it’s not on your Google Doc list), and I am sure we can work something out.

Chester
    Participant

Built I have

Delusion 10mast

Death Wind 3 mast (2ships 1 deckplate)

Grand Wind 6 mast

Typhoon 3 mast

Divine Wind 3 mast (1 ship 2 deckplates)

Clear Wind 3 mast

Hms Sea Pheonix 2 mast

USS Sea Tiger 2 mast

La Bonne Chance 3 Mast

Demon Gate d2 mast (Deckplate only)

Haven’t looked at google docs yet to check unpunched.

Carlsmith
    Participant

Hi Chester,

I’d be interested in some of those, as well as a few I saw in your Google Doc. Just let me know what you think is fair (either individually or as some package deal), and we can go from there. I know Delusion (and any 10 mast at that) can be pricey.

I didn’t see it on your lists, but I’m still on the search for both versions of Grand Temple. That thing looks nutty in terms of balance! If anyone know where to get one OR what a reasonable price is, I’d love to know.

Chester
    Participant

Savage Shores I have

Plates 3 for Shui Xian ( have 3 copies)

Plate 2 for Celtic Fury

#21 Metal Dragon 2

#22 Demon Gate 8

#23 Xian 6

Disney

#9 Empress 3

#10 Empress 1

#11 Hanyu Pinyin 1

#12 Fuchuan 1

#13 Hai Peng 3

#15 Ningpo 3

#16 Kin Tai Fong 2

Oceans Edge

160 sea duck 1

159 clear wind 1

152 sea lion 2

151 virtuous wind 1

148 sea serpent 2

147 sea wind 2

94 uss sea tiger 2

76 Le bonne Chance 4

52 hms sea pheonix 1

49 hms clear wind 2

15 sea rat 1

10 death wind 1

Verified I have all cards  for these from my google there were 2 Divine wind and sea tiger that i don’t have unpunched anymore must have sold .. Let me know what your interested in. unpunched are obviously easier to ship and we can make a deal

Carlsmith
    Participant

Hi Chester,

If possible, I’d be interested in the following:

Metal dragon

Empress #10

Hai Peng

Virtuous Wind

Le Bonne Chance

Divine Wind (punched is fine)

Any other 6 mast junk you might have

Just let me know if that’s OK, and if possible, a price range you’re looking for. Also if you can, please let me know if any specific ship is pricey/rare and driving the cost of the entire package up a lot.

P.S. I am not sure how you’d prefer to ship a punched ship. You probably have more experience with this, so just let me know how it goes. I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

Chester
    Participant

I can get those together .. were you interested in Delusion.. Am NOT looking at ebay prices so if you want others will be reasonable.

My only 6 master is the Grand Wind #4 punched ..  all would be disassembled to avoid breakage.

Hate pricing anything always think I’m asking too much ,,  would ship USPS usually ground or first class so track-able.

Had been thinking if you wanted  2.50 per ship +5-10 for shipping need to buy a small box..

Carlsmith
    Participant

Hi Chester,

At that price, absolutely! Just let me know what price you were thinking for Delusion. I was just a bit worried since the Ebay prices can be … steep ($190 for a JR Grand Temple, yikes!).

Chester
    Participant

Your list plus 10 master shipped 55.00 or can do one of each of the unpunched I have plus the 3 (typhoon, Grand Wind 6 mast, divine wind ) that were punched and  Delusion the 10 master for 90 shipped. Would help me clear out my under used fleet.

Carlsmith
    Participant

Hi Chester,

I can do my above list plus Delusion for $55 if that’s alright. A slight correction, I meant Grand Wind (6 mast) instead of divine wind (3 mast).

Just let me know how you prefer payment (paypal?) and I can get you all my info via a DM. Again, thanks for the help.

Carlsmith
    Participant

Big thanks to Chester for crossing a bunch of stuff off my list. I am still looking for 6 mast junks (notably Grand Temple, both JR and Brit), as well as subs. If anyone has any, please let me know.

Ben
    Keymaster

Two new products today:

Named Crew

Generic Crew Sets

Andrew B
    Participant

Hi folks,

First let me say I’m entirely aware some rando with exactly one (this one) post can immediately raise alarms, so for whatever its worth, whatever follow-up additional details the community needs I’m happy to provide.

Long story short, I have one standard 3,200 capacity 5-slot  cardboard storage box filled with opened but unbuilt Pirates “cards” (I’m not sure what that translates to given their plastic thickness) and two other standard boxes.  I also have about 15 unopened packs (“At Ocean’s Edge”) and about 40-60 built ships/monsters.

I played a bit about 10 years ago, but I’m not going to pick this back up.  I’m trying to figure out the correct / easiest way to sell these.

Are there some chase card lists I should double-check first then bulk sell?  Something else?  Open to ideas and suggestions.  Cheers.

Ben
    Keymaster

I played a bit about 10 years ago, but I’m not going to pick this back up.  I’m trying to figure out the correct / easiest way to sell these.

Are there some chase card lists I should double-check first then bulk sell?  Something else?  Open to ideas and suggestions.  Cheers.

I would check Gladius’ price histories to see if you’ve got some of the valuable stuff.  The most updated versions are in the Buy/Sell/Trade Facebook group for this game, which could also be a good place to sell stuff.

Ben
    Keymaster

Now available: Oak Island!

Especially for fans of The Curse of Oak Island TV show, this is the perfect thing to bring into your Pirates games!  Could also work well with themed/region games such as New World discovery, American Revolution scenario, etc.

Ben
    Keymaster

New products: 2 Masted Schooners, both custom and replica!

Ben
    Keymaster

Talk Like A Pirate Day sale: Use coupon code TLAPD for 10% off any items in your order!  (through tonight at 11:59pm PST)

https://pirateswithben.com/store/

Carlsmith
    Participant

Hey everyone,

If anyone has a Celtic Fury 2/3 card (punched or unpunched, or even just the parts from the 2/3 card) for sale, please let me know. I’m also looking for other LE (copper) stuff such as Kettering, Loki’s Revenge, Baba Yaga, Patagonia, and so on. I’m also *also* looking for Guichuan and Zeus, but I know those two can be tricky to find.

If you’ve got something shiny, I’m probably interested.

Viewing 25 posts - 181 through 205 (of 205 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.