Reply To: Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!)

Pirates with Ben – About Pirates CSG Pirates CSG Forums Pirates CSG Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!) Reply To: Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!)

Ben
Keymaster

Then again, at 30 points, the Mercs have some crazy stuff in their ranks, so it could quickly become some kind of dreadnought.

And the Pirates and Cursed make it even crazier.  If not for the “all crew have Ransom” negative ability, I’d put this at 35 points, and possibly more like 40.

Given his last name, is Cartavius related to Jack Hawkins in some way?

… perhaps that’s something that the in-game characters will have to figure out….

I think I’d like to see a version of that ability that is not limited to functioning only on its linked ship.

The Reducer ability?  Vinicio Castillo from RtSS has it with other abilities.  Basically Wizkids priced the ability at 2, it’s really only worth 1, and I’m giving it to Hawkins for free as of now due to his limitation and because keeping his cost low helps to fit even more crew on the ship, tying into the flavor text of both and the Ocean’s Bounty crew ability.