Reply To: Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!)

Pirates with Ben – About Pirates CSG Pirates CSG Forums Pirates CSG Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!) Reply To: Custom Ships (post your custom game pieces here!)

Ben
Keymaster

I’m guessing he’s free, since he doesn’t have a point cost?

Oops! Went too fast and didn’t fill that out. He is 8 points.

With the set being absolutely massive, I’ve decided to finally expand the Super Rare section a bit. There have been 4 SR’s since the beginning that I made as part of my original custom set, but given how many game pieces there are in Epic Seas, it makes sense to have more than 4 if I want.

I believe I made this one last year, but only now was it “finalized”. Though I still feel a little weird about it, and I want to keep the “Neutral” faction stuff to a minimum.

Rage of Atlantis
Type: Ship
Faction Affiliation: Neutral
Rarity: SR (was Rare)
Point Value: 30
Number of Masts: 5
Cargo Space: 4
Base Move: S+L
Cannons: 2S-3L-3L-3L-2S
Ability: Loyal: Cursed. Canceller. Cargo wrecking. Cursed crew may use their abilities on this ship.

Flavor text: Could Atlantis be real? There are more believers than ever after this behemoth of a warship was spotted in a Cursed fleet. The Cursed are gleefully claiming to have not only found the ancient lost city, but to have gained the allegiance of the souls that were trapped there. Freed by Xenthalos, will they now emerge to torment the living?

Not sure yet if I’ll expand upon the Atlantis theme or keep it mysterious/to a minimum.